Living. Loving. Learning.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Wow, guys! It's been about a year since I've even looked at this blog. A lot has happened in that time and I foresee a lot of new things coming for this year! I'm hoping to get back to writing on here to keep record of goings-on and to stay connected in a way that Facebook can't contain, like long posts with lots of photos!

Spring is just starting to emerge around here and we are leaps and bounds ahead of where we were at this same time last year due to a warm winter. The grass is already starting to turn green and the buds on the trees and shrubs are on the brink of bursting and bringing shade and color to our lives once again. I love the fresh start we get each year and how it always feels new and exciting no matter how many times we see it. We are getting to know this place more and more and we're slowly making it our own.

Looking back at my older posts, I can't wait to update you all on how the house is shaping up and how the livestock are doing.

All of those things will have to wait a bit longer, as I need to go make dinner for a (never not) hungry 5 year old boy. Look for a more detailed post in a few days!

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment